Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend Top 5



Kristi over at Music Mom of 2 has started a fun new weekend Meme, The Weekend Top 5.

5. Friday night I got some ME time with my favorite girl Katie and Dina. It was our once a month scrapbooking night. Right now I am working on organizing all of my families photos from when I was born up until present. Such a huge task! I started at the present time and now I am down into the 70's. Almost done! I love working on these photos so much since they bring back such great memories!!


4. Gavin was so excited Saturday when I told him that it was time to decorate the house for Halloween. We got the box out of the attic and went to town! Since the weather hasn't really cooled off any I was literally sweating as I was hanging these ghosts and pumpkins!






Here's some more of our favorites.







This is my favorite time of the year to decorate, I love all the colors of fall!


3. Saturday night was Game 2 of the Rays verses the Red Sox. The game went back and forth ALL.NIGHT.LONG. Exciting and nerve wracking to watch. Katelyn even got into it by screaming HOME RUN whenever she felt like it. The Rays pulled off a win in overtime to win 9-8.

2. Adventure Island! My in laws took Gavin over to our favorite water park for the day. This will be the last time they go for the season since the park will close in a couple of weeks. He of course had a wonderful time with them. He said on one of the water flumes when he got to the bottom is tube flipped over.

1. Playing outside. We spent so much time Saturday and Sunday evening outside. The humidity wasnt that bad either. Gavin got his bat and ball out and we practiced Tball for a little while. He starts winter ball in the middle of November again. Katelyn dug around in the flower bed and moved rocks from one spot to another.

That was our weekend. If you want to post your weekend Top 5, sign the Mr Linky over at Kristi's.

Have a wonderful week!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks for the shout out. Looks like you guys had a great weekend too. I have tried scrapbooking but my 2007 book still isn't finished and who knows when I'll even get to start 2008. Maybe I'll just print out my blog for the year and put it in a book. LOL

Anonymous said...

All your decorations are so cute. I haven't put any out yet. Yes, the game did last all night, I didn't stay up for the whole game, but my hubby did!

Kris said...

Love the decorations! My kids would have had a blast helping.

Staci A said...

The decorations look great! This is my favorite time to decorate too, but I've been lazy this year. I love that shovel, very cute!