Thursday, October 2, 2008

He's Almost Green




Last night was Gavin's monthly test in Karate. He did wonderful, if I don't say so myself!! He got his 4th white stripe and his 4th black stripe for his orange belt. He also got an extra stripe that had dragons on it for practicing at home so much. Woo hoo. Which means that at next months testing he will be testing for his long awaited Green Belt. He is so excited and I am so proud of him!!


And an update about Katelyn that I am so proud of too. Within the past couple of days whenever you say " I Love You " to her she responds with a VERY CUTE " I Yuv U Too". Omigosh, my heart just breaks every time I hear it in her cute little voice.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

congrats to Gavin:) Wesley is getting ready to test for his green belt as well. I can see that they are in different styles since Wesley is a blue belt before orange. I LOVE karate and what it is doing for Wes!!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats Gavin!!!! You need to pull some of the moves on Uncle Vinny!

Anonymous said...

Great job Gavin! When your children respond to "I love you" that is one of the best moments. I know you just love hearing her say that!

Mandy said...

Good for him!! I know you are so proud!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

congrats!!