Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Meme and Award

I am very behind in posting a meme I was tagged for and accepting an award. So here they both are 2 for 1!

First, I was tagged by Lisa at Adventures in JujuBoo for a Mommy Meme.

Ok, first you are supposed to post a picture of you with your kids. Um, I don't have one. At least not one with me and both Gavin and Katelyn at the same time. So here are 2 pictures, one of me with each of them:



2. How many children do you have ? 2- Gavin and Katelyn

3. What are their ages? 6 and 2

4. What time do you start your day? During the week I get up at 7 to get myself ready and then wake the kids at 730. Weekends I can usually sleep til around 8

5. What do you eat for breakfast? I usually eat eggs, and the kids have waffles or pancakes

6. Do they watch TV? Yep, Gavin loves Spongebob and Katelyn cant get enough of Max and Ruby

7. What are their favorite activities? Lets see, Katelyn loves playing tea party and playing with her babies. Gavin loves doing any kind of sports and playing the playstation or Wii

8. Do you get a break during the day from them? Gavin is in school during the week and Katelyn goes for 3 hours on Thursday and Fridays now.

9. How do you end your day? Katelyn goes to bed first around 830 followed by Gavin who gets a bedtime story. Then I can relax and catch up on my DVR.

10. What is your best parenting advice or tip? Love them like there is no tomorrow and always let them know it!

I am tagging Tiffany T and Katie, I cant wait to see pics of you guys with the kids!

Next up, I was given an award by Tiffany at A Mom's Heart. Thanks so much Tiffany. Here is the award:



To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means:

This blog invests and believes, the proximity. [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. I have taken this to mean a feeling of community.

Thanks so much Tiffany!!

I am passing this award onto:

Wendy, Donna, and Candi.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for the award!! It made me smile=)

Lisa said...

Your a real slow poke sometimes. LOL. Ugh...I am so over Spongebob. I wish Ally would chose something else to watch.

Tiffany said...

How do I get an award so I can be a "real" blogger!

Richard Lawry said...

My son's name is Gavin. He is just a bit older: 21

Candi said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to get over here. Somehow life has gotten crazy for me!!

Thanks for the award! Great pictures of you and your kiddos, too!