I've been tagged by Tiffany to list 7 Random Things About my Kitchen! My list turned out to be pretty boring. Sorry in advance. There's nothing like having to go around and try to take 7 pictures of your kitchen stuff and realize that you don't even have 7 interesting things! So sad!
2. The "Cooking Chair". That's what we call it. This chair came with a desk Gavin received for Christmas like 5 years ago. He has NEVER used it with the desk itself. It resides in the kitchen and it used to stand on to help me cook. Get it now?? The "cooking chair"??? Gavin has always shown such an interest in helping me cook dinner, do dishes and whatever else in the kitchen. Now even Katelyn rushed to push that chair to the counter if she wants to help me with something. Everyone loves the Cooking Chair.
3. My bakers rack. Nothing too fancy. I bought this 10 years ago when I moved into my first apartment. From there it traveled to Ken's house when we got married and fit right in his kitchen. Then we moved into this house where its home was the dining room. I just recently moved it into the kitchen. The top basket has our pens and pencils in it. The second basket has stuff that should probably be in the junk drawer in it. The little angel hanging was given to me by my grandmother as a Christmas Ornament. No baskets on the bottom shelves because of the little girl that lives with us!
4. Our Phone. Our poor phone sits on the kitchen counter too. And never gets used. We only use our cell phones and never answer the phone if its ringing. The picture says 5 messages and that's only because I deleted 45 of them before I took the picture. The only reason we still have it is because I have a fear that my cell phone wont work if I have to dial 911.
5. Kitchen Table. This is the place where Gavin and I do homework and where I read the Sunday paper and clip coupons. Nothing else happens here. We eat in the dining room.
6. Of course the refrigerator. Everything goes on the fridge. This months calendar, my list of what is in the garage freezer, stamps, pictures, and of course artwork from school.
7. Our Fridge Friends. We got these Lego Magnets a couple of years ago in Downtown Disney. Spongebob used to be a member of the fridge friends, but is now missing. We also have a couple of Star Wars guys. One guy is missing his helmet and I think some guns are missing!
So there ya have it!