Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Updates

Where to start? I feel like I haven't posted in a while! Gavin had his first basketball game this past Saturday. It was soo exciting to watch him in a real game. He did a great job with his passing and dribbling. Unfortunately, the team he played against was very good so they lost.
10-6. He has another game this Saturday so hopefully the kids on the opposite team will suck. Ha ha.

Let's see, what else? Gavin is home sick from school today. He has a horrible cough and is running a fever. I already broke the news to him that when Ken gets home from work this afternoon I am taking him to the doctor. I am in fear of strep throat.

Katelyn still has her runny yucky nose. But I think she feels ok. Hopefully she doesn't catch whatever the heck Gavin has.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, I hope it's not strep. It seems to be running rampant across the blog lines this week and last.

Andrea said...

Isn't it just awful when your kids are sick?! I hope that he doesn't have strep as well...that is no fun!

jennwa said...

I hope everyone feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

That poor love bug!