Friday, March 7, 2008

How Can I Not

Buy This:

I mean really people.. Is this just the cutest darn picture you ever saw? I know, I know, of course I think that, he's my kid. Ha Ha. Gavin came home with these pictures yesterday from school. Stupid LifeTouch people came in and took all these cute pictures of Gavin and now I cannot resist writing the check to buy them all. Yep, they sent home the portrait package for me to preview and if I don't want them I just send them back. Send them back??? Are they crazy?? Nope, they are not crazy, that's how they make their money. Having you fall in love with the pictures with no hope of sending them back. So, I am buying these. And I also cannot bear the thought of Gavin going into a shredder!?!?

7 comments:

Happy2bme said...

Ohmigosh that picture is soo adorable. I think that's the best picture he's taken yet. Can I get one? Pretty please.

Happy2bme said...

Ohmigosh that picture is soo adorable. I think that's the best picture he's taken yet. Can I get one? Pretty please.

Donna said...

That is a wonderful picture!! Id buy them too.

I purposely don't do M's hair or dress her up when I know they are doing these pics!!

Amy said...

Wow! School pictures have gotten dramatically better since I was in school!
What happened to the boring blue backdrop?
I agree, there is no way to send them back. He looks so handsome.

Andrea said...

Those are amazing school photos! Mine were always so boring. :) And yeah...I wouldn't be able to resist buying a cute photo like that either!!!

Sassyfrazz said...

He is a handsome little guy!! Isn't it amazing how they grow up? You have beautiful children~

Anonymous said...

Great pic for that Tom Cruise to be!