Friday, March 21, 2008

Egg Hunt







This past weekend we went to our church's Easter Egg Hunt/Picnic. Katelyn was so excited to see all of the colorful eggs. She did a great job picking them up and putting them into her basket. She got that tub filled about halfway ! ! Gavin got his tub filled almost to the top with all of the eggs he found. When Katelyn saw Gavin's filled tub, she wanted some for herself. She started taking eggs from Gavin's tub and putting them into hers. Gavin is such a wonderful big brother and just let her do it.





Now I really can't wait for Easter morning this year. Katelyn is going to have a blast looking for all of the Easter eggs around the house. And I am sure big brother will help her find them. Have a great weekend and a wonderful Easter everyone!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

You had beautiful weather. We are under a winter storm warning so I don't think we'll be using short sleeves this Easter. I can't believe how many eggs there were. The second picture with her in the middle of all the eggs is my favorite.

Andrea said...

Aww! That looks like so much fun and Gavin IS such a good big bro...I know some big brothers that would not let their little sisters pick eggs out of their basket! Obviously you have taught him well. :)

Unknown said...

She looks so cute in her dress! And yes, Gavin is a good big brother. That would SO NOT fly with the big brother around here!! ; )

Happy Easter!

Amy said...

Wonderful!

This makes me look forward to Sunday even more.

Candi said...

I thought the same thing as Elaine. No way would the big brother here put up with that...LOL!!

They look so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you make some yummy deviled eggs for your little devils!!! Yum yum, dim sum. I love deviled eggs....

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

How fun! Have a great Easter with your two little bunnies!

Heather said...

Look at all those eggs! I am hoping our egg hunt will be outside with some sunshine. Our community one was canceled due to snow. We had them indoors, but to see a field or yard full of eggs is so much fun!
The kids looks sweet!