Candi at All Day Night tagged me for this meme:
This meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith & Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure. It’s a compilation based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were, “For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn.”
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blog sphere.
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links.
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
On to my memoir:
Now, for those of you who do not know me in real life: I cannot stand to be hot. Which is like an oxymoron considering I live in Florida. I am always always always complaining about the heat or how hot I am. We very rarely turn our air off. Even the week or so in winter that it cools off here. People describe my house as a meat locker or an igloo. Our friends know to bring sweatshirts or sweaters if they are coming over!
Now the fun is on to you:
I tag Katie at Great-Life
and Tracye at Tracyecakes