Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Only 5 Left

I only have 5 diapers left in the house. So all day today I have had it in my head that I would be going to Target tomorrow to pick up some more.

And then I had a crazy thought.......Don't buy anymore diapers- start potty training now. Ugh. The thought of it terrifies me. But it has to be done I guess lol. When Katelyn starts pre-school again in August she HAS to be potty trained for the class she is in, no exceptions. I was going to wait until closer to August , but I don't think the timing will work out. We are going on our summer vacation the last week of July into the first week of August. Now I don't think I will have enough time to do it after we get back from vacation and I don't want to rush it.

So, wish me luck- I am headed into potty training land tomorrow. Someone help me now with this stubborn little girl!

2 comments:

Happy2bme said...

buy lots of lollipops....worked for me.

Donna said...

lots of candy and prayers!!

Hope all goes well!