Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Winter Sickies

It never fails come January and February our whole house gets sick. Every year. Our Florida bodies just cant handle this cold!!

It started last Tuesday when I woke up with an awful cough and sore throat. Then on Wednesday Katelyn woke up with a horrible cough and the wonderful pink eye. We got prescription eye drops that we had to use 3 times a day for 5 days. It took both Ken and I to get them in her eyes. Poor little girl would go running when she would see me with the eye drops.

Then Gavin was off to the doctor to get antibiotics for his ear infection that kept him up all night one night. Lovely.

He developed a cough around Friday but it has disappeared :)

I lost my voice around Friday also from my nonstop coughing and sore throat.

Guess where we were today? Back at the pediatrician for Katelyn who now has a double ear infection.

When will it end?? I still don't feel well, but life has to go on in this house!!

The weather is now warming up again to temps we are used to. Its supposed to be in the 80's this weekend. Maybe that will make us feel better!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wintertime is just back to back sickness, isn't it? Spring is just around the corner though.

Donna said...

Get better over there..poor poor Florida people ;)

We are having a 63 degree heat wave right now, then it will be back in the 20s by then of the week=(

Andrea said...

I know...we've had a baaaad case of the winter sickies here too for the past, ummm...month already! I can't WAIT for summer. I hope you are all feeling better soon though!

agmon said...

The best thing for Ear infection is the eardoc.it is non invasive and it treats the problem and not the symptoms and it help 94% of its users.
www.eardoc.info

Wendy said...

UGH! Being sick is no fun! I had that same spam comment from agmom when I posted about Lani's ear infection, lol!