Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Gavin



Happy 7th Birthday Gavin! My sweet little baby boy. I cannot believe 7 years has gone by since I first held you in my arms. I've watched you grow from a baby and toddler who needs me all the time to a very independent 7-year-old.


I absolutely love the little person that you have become. You have a huge heart and love your sisters more than words. And you tell them all the time. My day is almost always filled with hugs and kisses from you for no reason.


You have a true love for every singe sport and aren't afraid to try out new things. I love watching you discover new things and the happiness you get from each and every day.


You constantly surprise me every single day I spend with you. Whether it be eating sushi with me or explaining something about the computer to me. Every day is a gift that I have with you.


I've said Happy Birthday to you so many times throughout the years, but none of them can truly express how much I mean it.
I love you Gavin! Happy Birthday, Love Mommy

3 comments:

Donna said...

Awe! I didn't know his bday was so close to Merci's, a few years apart.

It is so sad and excited to watch them grow up. Yesterday was so emotional for me.

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday to Gavin:) Such a sweet post to him!!

Cathy said...

He's a big guy now..
I love having parties for kids.. They would really love it even how simple it is.. For them, that moment will be unforgettable..

Have a happy birthday!!